Wednesday, March 2, 2011

its a shame

Justices Rule for Protesters at Military Funerals - NYTimes.com

I am all about free speech. I mean, hey, I'm a blogger, right? Free speech means I can rant and rave about how much the world sucks & my government won't (probably) shoot me. But these protesters are stepping over the limits of human decency. If you don't agree with the war, protest at the pentagon or white house. If your issue is gays in the military, picket a military base. If you think your god hates America, get out and don't look back lest you turn into a pillar of salt. It's ok to have lost all respect for your government and its decisions. It's very much not ok to show disrespect to an individual who died trying to do their job, and worse, to add to the pain of those mourning the loss.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment